2013 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
PreRunner Double Cab Long Bed V6 shown
- $17,625 - $26,775
- No trim specified for this review
- smooth, comfortable, strong engine
- clutch, no cruise control
Purchased As New
A great looking truck, torquey engine
I miss the old compact toyota pickups, but this is essentially the same thing.. just larger, heavier, and safer I suppose.
Lots of technology; electronic throttle, bluetooth, traction control, "auto-lsd". But no cruise control hah. Fortunately you can turn TC off if you want.
At first I thought the transmission was very notchy, but as it breaks in it's starting to feel like my old toyota.
The clutch is extremely gradual and rather awkward, and 2nd gear snags sometimes on cold mornings.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.