2013 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
Regular Cab I4 Manual shown
- $17,625 - $26,775
- No trim specified for this review
- smooth, comfortable, strong engine
- clutch, no cruise control
Purchased As New
A great looking truck, torquey engine
I miss the old compact toyota pickups, but this is essentially the same thing.. just larger, heavier, and safer I suppose.
Lots of technology; electronic throttle, bluetooth, traction control, "auto-lsd". But no cruise control hah. Fortunately you can turn TC off if you want.
At first I thought the transmission was very notchy, but as it breaks in it's starting to feel like my old toyota.
The clutch is extremely gradual and rather awkward, and 2nd gear snags sometimes on cold mornings.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.