2013 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 User Reviews
PreRunner Access Cab I4 Automatic shown
- $17,625 - $26,775
- No trim specified for this review
- Much better around town than a full size truck. Toyota reliability.
- Missing some items other trucks now offer
Purchased As New
I purchased a 2013 pre-runner double cab with a V-6 and am very happy with the truck. No problems at all. I do find some things missing, like 4 wheel disc brakes and locking tailgate. Also, the interior is a bit more confining than my old F-150. Consumer Reports says this is a bad family vehicle. I didn't notice that at all on the few times when I've had the wife and 2 kids inside. However, if you need a daily family vehicle with cargo room, buy an SUV or van instead of a truck.
If you are a truck guy and really don't want to drive around town in a full size truck (think of traffic and parking), then this is an excellent choice. I don't miss my F-150 at all..
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X2
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.