1998 Toyota Tacoma 4X4
Xtracab V6 shown
- $2,732 - $3,656
The 1998 Tacoma 4X4 is a 2-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging from the... read more Regular Cab to the Limited V6. The 1998 Tacoma 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S10 Pickup 4WD, the Isuzu Hombre, and the Nissan Frontier 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The Limited V6 is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1998 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.