2000 Toyota Tacoma 4X4
- $4,875 - $7,658
The 2000 Tacoma 4X4 is a 2-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging from the... read more Regular Cab to the Xtracab Limited V6. The 2000 Tacoma 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10 4WD, the Ford Ranger SuperCab, and the Nissan Frontier 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The Xtracab Limited V6 is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.