2002 Toyota Tacoma 4X4
Xtracab V6 shown
- $6,212 - $10,673
The 2002 Tacoma 4X4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab to the Double Cab V6. The 2002 Tacoma 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet S-10, the Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4x4, and the Nissan Frontier 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Double Cab V6 is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 Tacoma 4X4 is a carryover from 2001.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.