2004 Toyota Tacoma 4X4
Xtracab V6 shown
- $8,493 - $13,713
The 2004 Tacoma 4X4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab to the Double Cab V6. The 2004 Tacoma 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4WD, the Ford Ranger Super Cab 4x4, and the Subaru Baja.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Double Cab V6 is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Tacoma 4X4 is a carryover from 2003.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Toyota Truck Tacoma 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.