2004 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 User Reviews
Xtracab V6 shown
- $8,493 - $13,713
- No trim specified for this review
- best value for money, unbreakable, beautiful, will go anywhere
- rough ride
Purchased As Used
I have bought my 1st used Tacoma (a 2004 xtracab V6 with 4 wheel drive) a few months ago and i'm loving it. These trucks are very famous in South east asia where I'm from because of their reliability and ruggedness and my tacoma has impressed. Within the past few months, I've taken it to the mountains, driven in the snow and it went excellent, even without the 4-wheel engaged. The best part is the looks, which is 10 times better than the 2005+ models. I live close to work, hence don't need to commute long distances alot but absolutely love how the truck drives and the power provided by the V6. WOuld not hesitate to buy another in a second. Infact, I'm looking for another double-cab this time :)
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.