2004 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 User Reviews
Xtracab V6 shown
- $8,493 - $13,713
- No trim specified for this review
- 90,000+ miles, no mechanical problems.
- Seats are oddly uncomfortable for long roadtrips.
Purchased As Used
The vehicle provides praiseworthy reliability in this multi-seasonal Northwestern climate. This is my second Toyota pick-up, and the first (a 1990 3-liter V6) was another gem. My only criticism is ergonomic; the seats are too low, provide poor lumbar support, and are poorly designed for long (500+ mile) trips. The instrument cluster is oddly positioned (e.g., the digital clock is hidden by the steering wheel). These issues are inconsequential for errands and local driving, but they make a difference on road trips.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.