2009 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 User Reviews
Regular Cab I4 Manual shown
- $14,026 - $21,473
- No trim specified for this review
- Made in California, looks, handling in snow, overall ride, MPG, reliability
- Radio is horrible beyond belief!!!!! 30K mile stock spark plugs blow.
Purchased As New
This is my second Tacoma and I love it. First one was 4cyl 4x2 with 100K. Never had issue. Had 2009 4WD for 35,000 miles already and aside from the annoying and bizarre behavior of the radio it's been a dream. I live in N.E. city and no issues in the heaviest, sloppiest snow. Put K&N filter and denso iridium plugs to get 23MPG. My next truck will be a Tacoma after I pile 400K on this one!!!!
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.