2009 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 User Reviews
Double Cab V6 Manual shown
- $14,026 - $21,473
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel econ,ride,power
- no power seat,cloth on door armrest,
Purchased As New
good truck,happy overall with everything.Radio has to be replaced 4000 miles.7000 mile no other problems to date.Dont really care for cloth on door armrets.I work construction jumping in your truck sweaty n dirty has already began to show signs of wear.Truck has plenty of power for what it is.It is a little sluggish towing a 3000 lb boat but has no prob doing so,no problem stopping that same load either.Went on a recent road trip got 23mpg doing 70mph with premium fuel.Truck runs better and gets better mpg with premium.Toyota gave me a great deal and i am happy with the purchase.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.