2009 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 User Reviews
Regular Cab I4 Manual shown
- $14,026 - $21,473
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel effiencey standard would have been better then an automatic getting 19.3 mile per gallon
- 4 wheel drive has stiffer suspension not as good as ride as non 4 wheel
Purchased As New
This is my 4th Toyota Truck. The reliablity of the vehicles is great. I had 77,000 miles on my last truck and had never had it in the shop once for any work other then oil and tire changing. My other two were just as dependable. I drive 53 miles to work every day and found very dependable!
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.