2010 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 User Reviews
Access Cab V6 Manual shown
- $15,326 - $23,201
- No trim specified for this review
- looks great engine vary strong, and fast for a truck
- tranmission slips, Off road shocks and springs bad bottems out on stops.
Purchased As New
. Transmission slips when taking off at stop lights under heavy acceleration. Also when put in reverse with air on transmission feels bumpy. Told dealer they said it not heated up yet. Works great in winter go figure. Once again Toyota not standing by a product. Looking at a Tahoe now. Truck looks good though. Had to replace all shocks and springs due to bottoming out with four passengers in truck. Dealer had a bulletin on this problem. Bilsten shocks
26 out of 28 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.