2012 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 User Reviews
Regular Cab I4 Manual shown
- $18,325 - $25,582
- No trim specified for this review
- Its gets better every year. Great ride good 4x4. Nav is nice.
- Needs more power. not slow, but not fast enough.
Purchased As New
I went from a 2006 tacoma to a 2012 and everything is the same... but better. Dash board and steering wheel have been improved. Exterior is a little more angular. You can finally get a good stereo and a nav system. The ride is still great and the seats are fantastic. I still wonder when they are going to release a luxury tacoma with leather and such. I would buy it.
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.