2012 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 User Reviews
Access Cab I4 Automatic shown
- $18,325 - $25,582
- No trim specified for this review
- good gas mileage, tight turning radis, easy to drive and park
- seating postion too low
Purchased As New
2011 Tacoma DC 4x4 manual, short bed, TRD Sport. Bought new in Jan. 2011, at first I didn't like it coming from a full size truck but the longer I own it the better I love it! After the engine gets 5000 miles gas mileage and engine performance improves. When it was new the engine made valve train noises, now that noise is gone, engine now sounds smooth. The paint never faded, still looks like new when parked outside in the bright sun, I can tow a 3000 lb trailer with no problem. In my opinion the Tacoma is the best in its class.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.