2012 Toyota Tacoma 4X4 User Reviews
Access Cab I4 Automatic shown
- $18,325 - $25,582
- No trim specified for this review
- Good styling
- Horrible brakes, non-functioning radio/bluetooth interface, bad network of dealerships
Purchased As New
This is the first time I've owned a Toyota product, and I can write without hesitation that it will be my last. The brakes "chatter" at all speeds, and when I approached the dealership about the problem, their response was "the brake material is made from bad metal -- try harder braking to smooth out the chatter." The XM radio fails constantly and the bluetooth will not hold a phone pairing. To these problems, the multiple dealerships I have taken the truck to responded: "We can't fix those problems because we can't replicate them when we have the vehicle." After years of owning several Honda products, I suppose I became spoiled to their legendary reliability, superb handling, and economical ownership. My next trip will be to a Honda or Acura dealership. This Toyota is nothing but a headache.
6 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.