2001 Toyota Tundra 4X2
SR5 Access Cab shown
- $4,418 - $5,912
The 2001 Tundra 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab to the Limited Access Cab. The 2001 Tundra 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab, the Dodge Ram Regular Cab 4X2, and the GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Limited Access Cab is equipped with a standard 4.7-liter, V8, 245-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Toyota Truck Tundra 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.