2002 Toyota Tundra 4X2
SR5 Access Cab shown
- $4,990 - $6,935
The 2002 Tundra 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab to the Limited Access Cab. The 2002 Tundra 4X2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab, the Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4x2, and the GMC Sierra 1500 Regular Cab.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Limited Access Cab is equipped with a standard 4.7-liter, V8, 245-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 Tundra 4X2 is a carryover from 2001.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Toyota Truck Tundra 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.