2007 Toyota Tundra 4X2
SR5 Double Cab shown
- $11,502 - $21,435
The 2007 Tundra 4X2 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 17 trims, ranging... read more from the Regular Cab to the Limited Crew Max 6AT.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 236-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The Limited Crew Max 6AT is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 381-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The Regular Cab has been redesigned for 2007. The Limited Crew Max 6AT is all-new for 2007.
17 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Toyota Truck Tundra 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.