2007 Toyota Tundra 4X2
There are 4 user reviews for the Limited Crew Max trim shown below
- Hwy 22 mpg pretty good for a 4.7 v8 engine. Best part is the larger cab - its very roomy.
- The front feels low to the ground. Would be nice to feel higher. Maybe higher shocks/suspension
The truck rides very smooth. Eventhough its a big truck it handles like a car. Toyota has outdone itself once more. I really think that Chevy and Ford should really step it up in the next several years because this truck has a lot of selling potential. I see this new tundra crew max taking over as the number one truck in the USA within the next year or so. Just test drive it and you will know what I am talking about. I am suprised to see that I am actaully averaging about 22 to 23 miles mpg in the highway. That is unbelievable for such a big truck. Ford and Chevy can not match this mpg any time soon - they would have to go hybrid....read morehide
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- the most dependable truck, this is our second tundra but 15th toyota. Love the new body style.
- The ride isn't as smooth as the 05 tundra we had but overall it is very roomy and comfortable .
Highly recommend the Tundra, has a lot of different options available now, love the navigation and the back up camera. The bluetooth is awesome also. You can't go wrong with this truck.
4 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Solid looking Truck, Thats about it.
- Rough Ride, Cheap looking interior
Borrowed my buddies for a weekend, thought I might buy one until I drove this thing. Cheap looking interior, rough ride, poor MPG and so over priced for what you get. After the weekend was over all I could say about this wannabe truck is a total waste. My buddy has had it in the shop more often then not. Take my advice, from someone who has had a truck all their life, get an F150, I�ve had Chevy�s, Fords, Dodges and now Toyota. Honestly, my all American F150 was the best truck I ever had. There�s a reason Ford has been selling trucks for almost 100 years and sells around 50,000 units a month while Toyota plays catch up....read morehide
6 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Gets 18mpg,drives and rides great.Huge back seat.Power rear window
- Blind spot in spite of huge mirrors
Comes with tow package 4.3 diff ratio,6spd big brakes,tows wonderfully.Steers much quicker than Ford or Chev PUs. Extra big and strong drivetrain.
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )