2006 Toyota Tundra 4X4
SR5 Double Cab shown
- $11,800 - $17,486
The 2006 Tundra 4X4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 8 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab to the Limited Double Cab. The 2006 Tundra 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4, and the Nissan Titan King Cab.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.7-liter, V8, 271-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Tundra 4X4 is a carryover from 2005.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Toyota Truck Tundra 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.