2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4X2 User Reviews
Tundra-Grade 5.7L shown
- $17,889 - $23,434
- No trim specified for this review
- The feel and handling is excellent, interior amenities are outstanding.
- Gas mileage is marginal, Towing mileage drops, 4.7 not strong
Purchased As New
Perhaps the crewmax body is too heavy for the 4.7 engine. However lately, with the addition of undercover for the bed , my mileage average 16 mpg in town, and 18-19 mpg hyway. The looks and style is very appealing. Oh, by the way use only 100% gas . It's makes a difference. Using alcohol blended gas will plummet your gas mileage.
I've been an owner for 12 months. In restropect , consider buying the 5.7 first.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.