2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4X2 User Reviews
Tundra-Grade 5.7L shown
- $17,889 - $23,434
- No trim specified for this review
- Interior Space, Power, Style
- Thunder noise when back windows down - kills ear drums
This is the first Tundra I have purchased. I will not consider another truck due to my love of this truck. The interior room is unbelievable as well as the power generate by the 4.7 L. I've heard comments thats it just a souped up Dodge Ram 1500 but I cant see it. If it came to the wife or the truck, I would be single. Great purchase, she now wants one of here own, just with more options. Gas mileage was poor but with the addition of a K&N filter, and some additional tuning at a local shop, averaging around 16 mpg, but the lead foot keeps the MPG down, but its worth it. Redlining causes the engine to hop but that better than blowing the engine or throwing a rod. You cant go wrong with a Tundra.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.