2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4X2 User Reviews
SR5 4.7L shown
- $17,889 - $23,434
- No trim specified for this review
- Even the tundra grade has creature comforts
- I miss my autodim mirror.
I have had my tundra for 9 months now. Even with the 4.7 v8 It pulls my 3500 lb tractor easily. My friends enjoy riding in it and often call it the pimp mobile. The interior is very spacious. My wife gets jealous that it is more comfortable than her highlander limited. The tundra grade had all the usual ammenities like cruise, rear air, 4 12volt outlets, 14 cupholders, 2 glovesboxes, underseat storage, and seperate climate zones. If you take adavntages of rebates you can get the crewmax 4.7L v8 with many upgrades for 22 thousand. It just seems too good to be true.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.