2009 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4X2 User Reviews
SR5 4.7L shown
- $20,845 - $27,148
- Has plenty of legroom in the front 42.5 inches
Purchased As Not Purchased
I test drove last Saturday after "sitting" in the other models like the
Dodge RAM 1500, Ford F-150 and F-250, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tacoma and Honda Ridgeline.
They don't have much legroom as the Tundra so it's very tight in the clearance between the steering wheel and my knees since i'm tall(6.3). The Tundra has the legroom for me. I'm not concerned with the "bells & whistles"....read morehide
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- FUEL ECONOMY IS GREAT FOR A TRUCK THIS SIZE
- WITH THE TRD OFFROAD PACKAGE RIDE IS STIFF, BUT LOOSEN OVER A PERIOD OF TIME
Purchased As New
THIS TRUCK MAKES IT'S OWN STATEMENT, THE 381H.P. 401 FOOT LBS OF TORQUE PUTS YOU IN THE MIND OF A POCKET ROCKET. THIS TRUCK REALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING, PLENTY OF LEG ROOM FRONT, AND REAR. FRONT AND REAR HEATING/COOLING. RECLINING REAR SEATS, 12 SPEAKER JBL SYSTEM AWSOME. THE REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY, ONCE PROGRAMED ADJUSTS AUTOMATICALLY TO EACH DRIVERS POSITIONS (STEERING WHEEL, SIDE MIRRORS, AND SEATS) BEFORE YOU ENTER THE VEHICLE....read morehide
9 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.