2012 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4X2
Limited 5.7L shown
- $25,710 - $35,039
The 2012 Tundra CrewMax 4X2 is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the Tundra-Grade 4.6L to the Limited 5.7L.
Upon introduction, the Tundra-Grade 4.6L is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 310-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The Limited 5.7L is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 381-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Toyota Truck Tundra CrewMax 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.