2012 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4X4 User Reviews
Limited 5.7L shown
- $30,233 - $38,465
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, power, Comfy, And Handles great.
Purchased As New
I bought a new 2012 Toyota Tundra Limited. I have owned toyotas my whole life. The Tundra is by far my favorite one. It looks so mean and powerful. I love the interior, and the feel inside. It has a ton of room and all the seats are very comfortable. It is kind of a gas hog, but it is worth it. This truck can handle anything. I hope you love yours as much if you get one.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.