2012 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4X4
- No trim specified for this review
- Huge Interior, Beautiful exterior, Plenty of power
Purchased As New
I've been a Toyota fan ever since I was a kid. I've never had a major problem with all of the Toyota's I've owned. This truck tops them all. I've got the Platinum and it should have been branded as a Lexus truck. It's a really quiet ride. The Platinum is really a luxury vehicle. I'm enjoying every bit of it. I had an '03 Tundra and not once did I have a problem. Keep your vehicle maintained at the recommended intervals and you won't ever have a problem. It's definitely one of the best trucks on the market.
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.