2012 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4X4 User Reviews
Tundra-Grade 4.6L shown
- $30,233 - $38,465
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, Suspension, Space
- Rear End, Rear End, Rear End
Purchased As New
I Never knew I would have to worry and spend tons on my rear end. Hadn't used it in about 2 weeks and returned from vacation, taking out of park to pull out of driveway and rear end totally locked. Has this happenened to anyone else? This thing only has 43,000 miles. Personal Garage told me it will cost me $1775 approx. Dealer ship said im on my own and it was my neglegence that it happened. I just had the thing serviced at 30,000. I just want this thing fixed, but I can say one thing. With the service and apparently quality of this thing I don't think I can ever go back to Toyota. They ruined my impression of them.
Ask someone you know that owns a Toyota? LOL, Big Joke
6 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.