2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4X4 User Reviews
Platinum 5.7L FFV shown
- $33,685 - $48,170
- No trim specified for this review
- Tuff! Great drive, large capacity, hauls 25' travel trailer fine.
- small 22 gal fuel tank
Purchased As New
My Tundra has performed great whether pulling 25' travel trailer in the Idaho mountains, car hauler, or ten 50 pound bags of dog food and a family of 5 at the same time. The turning radius is great, and makes backing up a trailer easy. 4 wheel drive is dirt road, mud grabbing machine. Comfortable enough to travel 3000 miles in on non-stop vacation with 4 adults and a 3 yr old. Lots of storage space and cup holders. 15-18 mpg average, but My Tundra is a daily go to for getting things done, it is a truck. I would buy another CrewMax without giving it any thought.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Truck Tundra CrewMax 4X4 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Truck Tundra CrewMax 4X4
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.