2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X2 User Reviews
Tundra-Grade 4.0L shown
- $14,737 - $21,225
- No trim specified for this review
- Power, Handling (Steering and Traction control + Tow mode), Good Fuel Economy for size of Vehicle.
- It is a stiff ride......with TRD offroad package. Blind spots.
This big bad puppy will out do anything that the 3 Americas (Ford, Chev and Dodge) can do and then some. Didn't believe it myself until I got in and drove one. That was it, I was hooked!! Other than the stiff ride (which most well endowed women may not like) and some vision restriction (just adjust to that), this is the finest truck I have operated in all my years of owning trucks. Those who complain shouldn't be driving a truck of this magnitude.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.