2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X2 User Reviews
SR5 4.7L shown
- $14,737 - $21,225
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome fuel economy - huge truck lots of room
- HORRIBLE ride - the suspension is garbage
I love everything about this truck, EXCEPT.... I HATE the suspension - I took it in to the service department, and they told me everyone has a huge problem with it. That she gets at least one person a week complain. It is so bad, I'm actually thinking about trading it in and it only has 4,000 miles on it. It should have 15,000 miles, but it's so innoying to drive - I don't drive it unless neccessary.
If your going to buy this truck take it on a 10 mile freeway test drive and see if you still like it.
It's unfortunate because everything else about this truck is great, cheap, good gas milleage, lots of room.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.