2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X2 User Reviews
Tundra-Grade 4.0L shown
- $14,737 - $21,225
- No trim specified for this review
- Styling is great Power Fuel mileage Made well It,t a toyota
- None except the stiff ride with the TRD package
Purchased As New
I love my Toyata 4x2 with the 5.7 engine .It has pleanty of power. It has a lot of room inside. I traded a 06 toyota 4x4 for this. I did not need the 4x4 plus I think I will get better gas mileage. My wife drives lexus rx 350 but we always drive my Truck. I like all of Toyota products they are built to last END OF STORY go buy one.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.