2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X4 User Reviews
Tundra-Grade 4.7L Long Bed shown
- $16,938 - $25,086
- No trim specified for this review
- DOES EVERYTHING AND GOES ANYWHERE. GREAT GAS MILEAGE ON HIGHWAY ON CRUISE. WORTH EVERY PENNY.
- WIFE IS 5'3''. NOT BUILT FOR A SMALL WOMAN.
I HAVE OWNED A FORD, CHEVY AND DODGE. NOTHING WORKS HARDER AND MORE RELIABLE THAN THIS TRUCK. WILL NEVER OWN ANYTHING ELSE. BECAUSE OF IT'S PERFORMANCE. MY WIFE NOW OWN'S A CAROLLA. NO BETTER BUY THAN A TOYOTA.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.