2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X4 User Reviews
Tundra-Grade 5.7L Long Bed FFV shown
- Not Available
4 user reviews for this model
- Space and comfort and ability to haul stuff
- Filling it up at the gas station. Usually around 80 to 90 bucks with and avg 17 miles to the gallon
Purchased As New
I love the truck. It's my first, and it looks beautiful. It handles well and you sit up high. It definetly turns heads. It is a powerhouse. It doesn't sweat going up hills. Took mine from Pittsburgh, pa to Elgin SC and didn't feel sore or tired in 10 hours. Two tanks of gas to get there. I have a 2000 Toyota Sienna fully loaded with 384k on it. Just needed tires and brakes. Little things breaking on it, like door handles, minor things. Toyota builds quality vehicles....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Toyota Truck Tundra Double Cab 4X4 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Toyota Truck Tundra Double Cab 4X4
Most Viewed New Green
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.