2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4X4 User Reviews
Tundra-Grade 5.7L FFV shown
- $25,274 - $35,284
- Space and comfort and ability to haul stuff
- Filling it up at the gas station. Usually around 80 to 90 bucks with and avg 17 miles to the gallon
Purchased As New
I love the truck. It's my first, and it looks beautiful. It handles well and you sit up high. It definetly turns heads. It is a powerhouse. It doesn't sweat going up hills. Took mine from Pittsburgh, pa to Elgin SC and didn't feel sore or tired in 10 hours. Two tanks of gas to get there. I have a 2000 Toyota Sienna fully loaded with 384k on it. Just needed tires and brakes. Little things breaking on it, like door handles, minor things. Toyota builds quality vehicles....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.