2005 Toyota 4Runner
There are 3 user reviews for the Limited 4X4 V6 trim shown below
- Capable off roader, looks great, quick, fast, very safe
- Seating took a little while to get used to. City mileage (16mpg)
I needed a vehicle for EMS work. I was in an '85 4runner in '85 and it seemed to stand up to unreasonable abuse. Everyone whos ever had one said it was great. It lives up to everything said and then some. I would recomend this to anyone. Oh yeah, I ate one of those 'hemis' for a midnight snack the first night I got it. Have fun!...read morehide
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- quiet,smooth ride.kickin'stereo
- not for anyone over 6 feet tall
dealer willing to drop price below invoice. included free loaner for 3 years if service is needed.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Styling, fit & finish, good ride, standard safety features, sound system.
- Fuel economy, interior noise, rear seating a bit tight.
First SUV and glad it's a 4Runner. This vehicle looks and feels better then all comparable euipped SUV's I tested. The quality of this SUV surpasses all others in it's class. It also come with a list of standard satey features that gives you a secure feeling while driving during adverse weather condition....read morehide
8 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )