2006 Toyota 4Runner User Reviews
SR5 4X4 V8 shown
- $11,880 - $15,818
- No trim specified for this review
- Stability, reliability, great off-road for an SUV. Solid feel and build
- mpg should be better. Lack of leg room in front. Seats are not the most comfortable
This is the first Toyota I have owned and I am very impressed. There is NO comparison in quality between Chevy/Ford & Toyota. The American cars & trucks have a long way to go. The higher resale on Toyota trucks reflects this. I will probably never buy another american vehicle again. I was sick and tired of having to pay for major repairs on both Chevy/Ford trucks with low miles. The only complaint I have is that gas smells enter cab easily when rear window is even cracked open.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles