2011 Toyota 4Runner User Reviews
Limited 4X4 V6 shown
- $25,982 - $33,216
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid feel, well constructed, interior/exterior styling, smooth/quite ride.
- Remote start is an extra, maybe offer a premium leather package as an option
Purchased As New
Its a true SUV, not a crossover like all the other so called SUV's. Took it off road in the mountains of Colorado with no problems. Engine, transmission, etc. performed like a champ and there was not squeaking, rattling, crackling noises coming from the vehicle or the interior like my old american made SUV. This is a solid, high quality vehicle that will last for years...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles