2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid User Reviews
- $35,555 - $41,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, handling
- Glare from chrome dash trim is too intense, Rough ride
Purchased As New
Overall very good quality, fuel economy, and handling. If I would have test drove it on a sunny day, would not have purchased it. Feels like someone is shining lasers into my eyes!
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles