2004 Toyota Avalon User Reviews
- $7,600 - $7,602
- No trim specified for this review
- Interior, build quality, comfort, accessories, gas mileage for a large car, value
- Exterior styling may not appeal to everyone, conservative/different
Our XLS has been a great car. Good on long trips as well as around town. No problems at all with the car. Performance and mileage are good for 3.0 liters/210 hp. Exterior styling may not be everyone's cup of tea. I just saw pictures of the '05 coming out in Feb. Better styling and even more Lexus-like with 280 hp. and better gas mileage than the current model. I'd recommend the Avalon.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles