2005 Toyota Avalon
There are 30 user reviews for the Limited trim shown below
- Good fuel economy for a large car, sporty appearence with the spoiler, and cool rear seats
- no optional power tilt and telescopic steering wheel, front passenger seat has little function
Reclining Rear Seats
Voice-Activated DVD Navi
Power Rear Sunshade
sliding center console
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks, engine (horespower), interior and overall quality. Hard to beat the quality of a Toyota.
- Why bother have the cover that hides the radio...Begs to be broken
Great quality..very quiet car. The engine is a great improvement with a lot more horsepower. Lots of room in backseats, and a much more attractive design compared to the older Avalons. Buick and Ford Five hundred can't beat the Avalon in quality.
16 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Safety features including VSC,TRAC,and BA; Lexus GS430 comfort and ride at a much better price
- several options( nav. system and laser cruise control) are too pricey
Having owned and loved a Lexus ES 330 for the past 7 years, we were pleasantly surprised by all the Avalon Limited provided that met, or exceeded, what was available in the 2005 Lexus GS 430. I've never experienced the back-seat comfort available in the Limited and the value and Toyota engineering are outstanding....read morehide
8 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Limited has it all--love the keyless operation
- Navigation system agreement must be accepted at each start-up
Acura, Lexus, BMW, Mercedes pay attention here, there is a new kid on the block. The Avalon Limited is a beautiful mix of sophistication and technology, the new engine coupled with world-class fit and finish make this vehicle a stand-out. If your looking for an upscale sedan and have looked at the above four, look at the Avalon Limited before you buy--you will like what you see and save $15K too boot....read morehide
29 out of 34 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The ride and comfort are Lexus like--I have owned both
- The XLS wheels look better than the stock Limited wheels--I changed to XLS
Toyota has contiued to suprise me--I have owned Toyotas' and Lexus' since 1987. The all new Avalon "Limited" is by far the best value for the money. Lots of power, great fuel milage and real detail to the interior. Every member of my family is drivng a Toyota.
19 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great looks, quality throughout, fantastic acceleration and super handling.
- The only thing missing is folding side mirrors.
The Limited is my fourth Avalon and while the '97,'00,'03 were great, the 2005 is by far the most advanced yet. The smart key feature is a real convenience and overall the vehicle is a bargain compared to other sedans costing over $15,000. more .
7 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great power, luxurious, reliable
Beats Mercedes and BMW at their own game. Very luxurious, 280 horses with excellent acceleration. I highly reccomend!
11 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very good power.Good on gas. Smooth and quiet ride. Roomy and good looks.
- Passenger front seat adjustment.
This car is a joy to drive with a lot of power.I have the limited and love it.
16 out of 23 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great handling car in european style
- need more cargo space
This is the best car that toyota has ever built. It offers great toyota value for a "lexus" car feeling. If you close your eye before entering the car, then feel it, you won't be able to tell whether you are in an Avalon or in a "LS 430".
137 out of 162 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- betiauful style, nice fuel ecomeny, engine, all feature
- opt. pakages
This car is so beyond the maximum. I'm having a good lease right now! The car looks good, betiaful and just bang fo the buck. THe suspension has been very good (even over 60 log in like a line)! The cago is very big compared to most car like my old Masda Altima . Also have very much horsepwer than most cars to be exact. aActally have about 280 almost to 300 horsepower!!!!!!! Like a sport's cars engine. It's also pretty safe with 7 airbags and also the seats are like I'm sitting on cusinons. Feature are not skimpy, good! Fuel ecomeny has been very good with this car because most 280 hores engeines have about 12-14/19-21 mpg. This car has 22/31 mpg! Braking has been very good and most features have been great! I ｗｉｓｈ Ｉ ｃａｎ ｏｗｎ ｉｔ！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！ ...read morehide
14 out of 32 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?