2010 Toyota Avalon User Reviews
- $15,510 - $20,916
- No trim specified for this review
- Good highway ride, decent mileage
- Very poor fit and finish, the ergonomics are also not very well thought out.
Purchased As New
I owned a 2002, Camry, XLE. This car raised my expectation in Toyota Quality and Performance. The 2009, Avalon is a major disappointment. The roof slope is too low and driver seat too high for me. I'm only 6'1". We also experienced a tire blow out, with only 15,000 miles on the vehicle. (Not toyota's fault.) Toyota as a brand has lost all of my respect and admiration. This will be the last Toyota product I will ever purchase. Luckily, we are going to get rid of it soon.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles