2010 Toyota Avalon User Reviews
- $15,510 - $20,916
- No trim specified for this review
- Good highway ride, decent mileage
- Very poor fit and finish, the ergonomics are also not very well thought out.
Purchased As New
I owned a 2002, Camry, XLE. This car raised my expectation in Toyota Quality and Performance. The 2009, Avalon is a major disappointment. The roof slope is too low and driver seat too high for me. I'm only 6'1". We also experienced a tire blow out, with only 15,000 miles on the vehicle. (Not toyota's fault.) Toyota as a brand has lost all of my respect and admiration. This will be the last Toyota product I will ever purchase. Luckily, we are going to get rid of it soon.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing Augmented Reality for Cars
Toyota is now experimenting with augmented reality in its cars, as the potential for the technology ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles