2013 Toyota Avalon User Reviews
- $30,990 - $39,650
- No trim specified for this review
- Interior layout and quality as good as any vehicle priced at 10k-15k more.
- Shorter than previous Avalon's. Ride not as silky smooth as previous Avalon's .
Purchased As New
Toyota engineers seemed to have had a mandate when designing this new '13 Avalon to appeal to a "younger and more hip" customer. Well, good luck with that thinking. My new '13 Avalon Ltd., with tech. pkg. is an outstanding vehicle in many ways...and a distinct disappointment in others. Making it shorter overall and taking that space out of the back seat was ridiculous. 18" tires is another...which seems to effect ride quality. Design wise the rear looks like a Camry.
Consumers Report has it right. Four stars and not recommended for 2013
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Avalon also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Avalon
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles