2013 Toyota Avalon User Reviews
- $30,990 - $39,650
- No trim specified for this review
- Fabulous finish, good fuel economy, exceptionally quiet ride.
- No side view or overhead camera view.
Purchased As New
Originally went to buy a Toyota Camry SE but after driving for a bit, sitting for a little longer and touching and feeling the Avalon, there was no contest. The Avalon is not just a step up from the Camry but a leap. It rides, feels and handles likme a Lexus for a lot less.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Avalon also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Avalon
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles