2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 192 hp @ 6000 rpm
- VAR speed automatic transmission
- 40 mpg city / 38 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- COMFORT, FUEL ECONOMY OK ...
- VERY EXPENSIVE TO REPAIR
“BOUGHT THE CAR IN MAY, 2007. HAVE HAD IT OVER SIX YEARS AND REPLACED THE BATTERY AT DEALERSHIP ($385.00) AFTER 4 YEARS. REPLACED THE TIRES ...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles