2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid 4-Door Sedan
There are 22 user reviews for the 4-Door Sedan trim shown below
- highway mileage good, flashy style with word "hybrid" on outside
- Poor gas mileage, gauges are not accurate, not reflect true mpg, cheap interior, cheap radio
1. Alot of hype over fuel economy. It does not rate 33 mpg in city
far from it- I have received as low as 23 mpg, and a couple of
tanks were 29 mpg. Current tank so far is 26.5.
2. BEAWARE- if the gauge that says average tank reflects 34.8, you
are reallly only 31.28. If it says 30.1, you are probably at 29 pmg,
and if 29 mpg the actual is 26 mpg, in order words Toyota is
trying to fool the consumer with this gauge that says average tank
NOT accurate at all and Toyota refuses to admit it.
3. Plain Jane dash, interior, just not an exciting interior.
4. Cheap stereo even the upgrade.
5. lights around the dash and radio are boring,very boring.
6. Car has many blind spots, use your mirrors all the time or
you might hit another car that you will not see.
150 out of 188 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
( What's this? )