2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
4-Door Sedan shown
- No trim specified for this review
- obvious gas economy,size ,comfort
- ac make some kind of black dust
Purchased As New
good material, nice leather,looks almost have a lexus ,smooth ride,
bought it fully load and very please with packages, in top of that i am helping the planet
driving almost higway no problem to pass other racing cars plenty of power after take off ,initially a little sluggish but kick in pretty soon .
i am getting average 38 MPG driving 65 to 70 mph
7 out of 26 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing Augmented Reality for Cars
Toyota is now experimenting with augmented reality in its cars, as the potential for the technology ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles