2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
4-Door Sedan shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Clean interior, smooth ride, roomy interior space
- Seat belt retraction can hang up at times making it hard to put on.
Purchased As New
I have had my 2011 fully loaded Camry for about three months and have been getting around 38 miles a gallon which is very good. I looked at the Lexus E350 and feel I got the same car for $10K less. The voice command is a little clunky in that you have to wait as it goes thru it's menu which does delay things a little but overall it works fine. My hands free phone sync works well too...solid car for $30K.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles