2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
4-Door Sedan shown
- No trim specified for this review
- it looks nice and has room for back seat people
- window moldings are way too wide, gps is garbage,both visors now have broken,trunk space a bit small
Purchased As New
I wouldn't purchase another one. Gas mileage isn't that great-uses mostly the gas-not the electric. Terrible blockage from the windows-especially the front because moldings are too wide. Cannot hear the turn signals. GPS IS CRAP and I spent 2,000.00 to have one so I didn't get lost- It DOESN'T find anything!!! NO SUCH ADDRESS is about all it knows!!!!!. Visors have both broken-and yet I rarely drive and rarely have someone in passenger side!!!. There is much more..
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing FR-S Rally Car
If you already thought the Toyota GT 86 (aka Scion FR-S) was unfathomably cool, prepare to have your...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles