2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
4-Door Sedan shown
- No trim specified for this review
- it looks nice and has room for back seat people
- window moldings are way too wide, gps is garbage,both visors now have broken,trunk space a bit small
Purchased As New
I wouldn't purchase another one. Gas mileage isn't that great-uses mostly the gas-not the electric. Terrible blockage from the windows-especially the front because moldings are too wide. Cannot hear the turn signals. GPS IS CRAP and I spent 2,000.00 to have one so I didn't get lost- It DOESN'T find anything!!! NO SUCH ADDRESS is about all it knows!!!!!. Visors have both broken-and yet I rarely drive and rarely have someone in passenger side!!!. There is much more..
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles