2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
4-Door Sedan shown
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, comfortable ride and good maintainability
- Because it is a hybrid the trunk space is limited, electric motor not powerful enough
Purchased As Used
I buy a new Toyota sedan or station wagon every 15 years and a new Toyota truck at the same intervals. I have done this since 1967 and have never beed disappointed. If you maintain a Toyota at factory specified intervals it is reliable transportation and if you maintain the looks of the car at the end of the 15 years the car looks new.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles