2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
- $21,101 - $23,153
- No trim specified for this review
- As far as a sedan this size, one can not beat this sedan on most points.
- Front seats could have been a tad wider for my comfort anyhow.
Purchased As New
The Blind Spot Mirror and the backup camera are a true God-send and glad toyota decided to make those options available for safety's sake. Since I previously owned a 2009 Camry Hybrid, it was an easy choice to by another of this model. Glad the trunk room has improved since the hybrid battery was either relocated or compacted over the 2009 I previously owned. Just an all round sweet car to sum it up.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles